Thank you for visiting the homepage of the "Deutscher Eisenbahn-Verein e.V." (DEV), who founded and operates since 1966 the First Museum-Railway of Germany. Our narrow-gauge steam railway (1000 mm, app. 39 inch) does run from Bruchhausen-Vilsen to Asendorf in the state of Lower-Saxony, Germany. Bruchhausen-Vilsen can be found app. 35 km south of Bremen.
Season's greetings! We look forward to welcoming you all back in 2021.
Information on offer:
- Introduction - DEV society and the Museum-Railway
- Operations - timetables, special events, tickets, fares, order special trains
- Rolling Stock (in german)
- News - upcoming events
- Contacts - Station office, Museum shop, Tourist Information
- Travel to the Museum-Railway
- Hoyaer Railway - connecting service and tourist trains